As a little introduction to what you are about to see…
1) I know the resolution is terrible. I realized that after I made it, but it took me forever to make. So there we are. If you click on it, it gets bigger. Then maybe you can read it. Maybe. If I have nothing better to do, someday I might fix it and upload a better picture.
2) No one pays me to write. I co-own the organization (so I’d be paying myself; that would be silly). But no corporations/businesses/individuals have paid us to publish anything ever.
3) There is more to the conversation (I state that in the image thread posted below, but I wanted it to be clear so no on accuses me of being false or misleading). I didn’t see the point in posting screenshots where all I am doing is sourcing links and discussing the scientific evidence for climate change.
4) The article that this individual took issue with was posted on Jan 4th 2014. If you really want to find it, I am sure you can.
5) There are probably typos and other things that you will judge me for. It is 4:15am. I am tired. Such is life.
6) Molly (whose name is Irie now) is doing fine. She has a lovely home.
I still miss her terribly.